Koa Basketball offers semi-private training sessions for boys and girls in grades 3rd-12th for all skill levels. Whether you are trying to make the team, make the starting line-up, or make the winning basket; we have the trainers, equipment, and private facility for you! Our training program has helped hundreds of kids living in Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Silver Spring, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Wheaton, Kensington, Potomac, Glen Echo, Takoma Park, and the District of Columbia. Training with our program provides a safe, engaging environment for boys and girls. Our professional trainers will give your athletes an opportunity to make and reinforce friendships, and explore the finer points of basketball in a competitive local environment. For best results, we suggest coming 2-3 times per week!
Semi-Private Training Schedule @ Koa HQ (FALL 2020)
Monday’s: 3:30-5:45 pm
Tuesday’s: 3:30-5:45 pm
Thursday’s: 3:30-5:45 pm
Friday’s: 3:30-5:45 pm
Saturday’s & Sunday’s: By Appointment Only
- Each player must bring their own ball
- Players will get their temperature checks at the door
- We’ve all been there before – We had to get trained before we could start training!
- We offer training sessions throughout the week (each session is one hour in length):
Training sessions are appointment based and must be scheduled in advance, please call 301-229-7529 or click here to schedule online!
- When you train with us, you won’t find 5 or 10 packs of lessons, we offer 12, 16, 24, 48, and UNLIMITED lessons. Why? You won’t see results in just 5 or even 10 lessons. We offer more because just like everything else, the more practice the better.
The first session is a FREE 30-minute lesson!
- We want to see what you got before we start teaching, show us your skills before we show you ours!
Ready to get started? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your FREE lesson!