Looking for the top summer camp Potomac MD families can choose from? Look no further! Koa Sports has camp options for everyone from the fun-loving day camper to the serious high school field hockey player. We’ve been operating summer camp in the Potomac MD area for years now, and are proud to have been recognized for our efforts as “Best Summer Camp” by Bethesda Magazine!
What sets us apart as the top summer camp Potomac MD has to offer? Well, we’ve got several answers to that. Our staff is top-notch, background-checked, well-trained by our program director, and in tune with our four core values: POSITIVE. DEDICATED. TEAM-FIRST. FUN. Our facilities are conveniently located and safe for our campers. Our camp is accredited and in compliance with state rules and regulations. Our activities range from the traditional (baseball and basketball) to some games you won’t find anywhere besides Koa (developed by our creative Program Director!)
Still looking for another reason that Koa is the summer camp Potomac MD families choose for their children? We proudly boast more than a 90% excellence rating from our summer camp attendees and their families, polled at the end of every summer. We guess that’s why so many of our families attend year after year!
New to Koa? Wondering what options for summer camp Potomac MD families have to choose from? Check it out below:
- Certainly our most popular option, this is your typical fun in the sun summer camp. Campers participate in camp classics like capture the flag and kickball along with traditional sports like soccer and basketball. This camp is best summer up in one word: FUN. Visit the Multisport page to learn more about our award-winning camp for boys and girls!
- Looking for some more on-field baseball practice, even during summer break? Well have we got the camp for you! Elite Baseball Camp is the summer camp Potomac MD parents choose for their children who are looking to grow as baseball players. Athletes participate in skills, drills, and scrimmages run by our professional coaches throughout the week. This camp takes place at St. Andrew’s turf facility in Potomac, MD.
- Koa’s Counselor In Training (CIT) program teaches students the ins-and-outs of camp operations. The first step in becoming a camp counselor, CITs learn from our professional trained staff throughout the week, working on management, problem-solving, and team-building skills. Of course, it is summer camp, so there’s plenty of time for CIT only fun worked in. Koa’s Summer Camp Counselor in Training (CIT) program is for rising 7th, 8th, and 9th graders. Earn SSL hours, train to be a senior counselor with Koa, and have some summer FUN!
- This camp is all flag football, all day, every day. This is the summer camp Potomac MD parents choose for their football-crazed kids! Arrive in the morning, tie up your cleats, and get ready to go! Run by local Varsity coach Jim Kuhn, our flag football camp is a sell-out year after year.
- Our ultimate aim with the field hockey summer camp is to spread the love of the game! Our professional coaches come out to work with players of all skill levels to improve their knowledge, understanding, and execution of the sport. Days at this camp consist of skills, drills, and scrimmages.
- Are you a rising or current HS student looking to make your HS field hockey team? This is the camp for you. This is a true ‘prep’ camp for players who are serious about growing their skills. Athletes are tested in the mile run and in various agility drills. Skills are hammered home and scrimmages are run. The goal is to prepare each and every athlete for their fall tryouts. Players are separated into teams depending on which school they’ll be attending in the fall.
Have questions on any of the options for summer camp Potomac MD families have to choose from? Contact Koa today at 301-229-7529 or firstname.lastname@example.org.