Tennis Summer Camp
In the summertime when the weather is hot…summer sun just begs for you to get outside and get active! That’s where our tennis summer camp comes in. Campers will get on-court tennis time, including drills, skills, and games, as well as some multisport fun. All campers will get swimming time, some fitness drills, and fun zone activities! Families can choose from three different locations for 11 weeks of our Monday through Friday summer tennis camp.
NEW LOCATION! Koa Tennis is excited to announce that we will be having 2 weeks of tennis summer camp at Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School (1901 E Jefferson St, Rockville, MD 20852). Please see below for program details.
WHO: Ages 4-14
WHEN: Session 1: July 16-20 & Session 2: July 30-Aug 3
WHERE: Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School (1901 E Jefferson St, Rockville, MD)
TIME: 9:00am-3:00pm (Full Day & Half Day Options Available!)
TENNIS SUMMER CAMP SESSIONS
Monday through Friday 9AM – 4PM
- Session 1 = June 18-22
- Session 2 = June 25-29
- Session 3 = July 2-6 (no camp July 4)
- Session 4 = July 9-13
- Session 5 = July 16-20
- Session 6 = July 23-27
- Session 7 = July 30-August 3
- Session 8 = August 6-10
- Session 9 = August 13-17
- Session 10 = August 20-24
- Session 11 = August 27-31
BELOW IS THE DAILY SCHEDULE FOR THE SUMMER CAMP:
- 9:00am-9:30am = Check-In & Warm-Up
- 9:30am-10:30am = Tennis Drills
- 10:30am-10:45am = Break/Snack
- 10:45am-11:45am = Pool (Swimming)
- 11:45am-12:45pm = Lunch
- 12:45pm-1:45pm = Fun Zone (TV, card games, arts & crafts)
- 1:45pm-2:30pm = Fitness (running drills, games, jump rope)
- 2:30pm-3:45pm = Tennis Games for Prizes!
- 3:45pm-4:00pm = Pack-Up & Check-Out
SUMMER CAMP PRICES:
- Full Day Camp (9am-4pm) = $299.00/per week per camper PRICE INCREASES APRIL 1, 2018
- Half Day Camp (9:00am-12:30pm or 1:00pm-4:00pm) = $160.00/per week per camper
- Weeklong Lunch = $50.00/per week per camper
- Before Care (8:00am-9:00am) = $10.00/per hour per camper
- After Care (4:00pm-6:00pm) = $10.00/per hour per camper
Who is Koa Tennis?
We’re the believers in tennis as the sport for life. We’re here to show you that tennis is fun and active, whether it’s your first time picking up a racquet or your hundredth.
Koa Sports believes that everyone has the right to play, and that sports truly are important in the lives of all humans, young to old. Whether we’re talking skill development, health and social benefits, or just plain old fun, we want you to find your reason and get involved. Come join us and experience the Koa difference for yourself.
Koa tennis offers adult and youth programs, as well as pickleball!
Seven Locks Registration
NEW! JDS Registration!
SUMMER CAMP LOCATIONS:
Location 1: Highlands Swim & Tennis club
1515 Bryan Branch Rd.
McLean, VA 22101
Location 2: Seven Locks Swim & Tennis club
9929 Seven Locks Rd.
Bethesda, MD 20817
Location 3: Tallyho Swim & Tennis club
8650 Bells Mill Rd.
Potomac, MD 20854
Location 4: Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School
1901 E Jefferson St.
Rockville, MD 20852
Call (301) 943-1678