We reached and exceeded our first fundraising goal of 10% raised by today, April 20th. We’ve now set a second goal that we need to achieve before moving forward on building a brand new state of the art facility.
GOAL: RAISE 10% BY APRIL 20th (ACHIEVED!)
TOTAL FUNDING NEEDED: $125,000
PERCENT OF GOAL: 11.92%
Our new goal for May 1st is to have 30 Gold Memberships and 8 Platinum Memberships secured for the facility. Memberships will be the only way to gain access to this new facility (barring team practices, etc.). This is an extremely important fundraising goal, as it will be the one that determines whether we sign the lease on our new dream space.
Please contact us with any questions about our new facility or how to get involved. Thank you for being a part of the Koa family and helping us reach and exceed our 10% goal by April 20th!
$250 (Retail $300)
● Members will receive online scheduling/booking access for the court or batting cage
● Ability to book a basket on the court for $5 p/hr
● Ability to book a cage for $20 p/hr
● Ability to bring 1 guest p/month
$1,500 (Retail $1,800)
● Free unlimited usage of batting cage & one basket on the basketball court
● Unlimited guest privileges
● Online scheduling/booking access for the court or batting cage
● 50% off all Koa programs in-facility, including lessons, clinics, ‘no-school-day’ camps