What does Shaping Kids' Lives Through Sports mean to you?
- "Teaching kids important life skills is an important part of being a coach. Being someone they can have as support and being able to help them succeed is my top priority."
- Sam played travel baseball from when he was 8 until he was 13 with the Olney Buccaneers and went on to play high school baseball for four years for the Magruder Colonels where he earned first team all-division as a senior. He also played for the Post 68 Legion for the last two years.
- Coach Sam was a counselor at Five Tool Baseball for five years. He also was an assistant coach at Olney Buccaneers 12U for a year.
Season Started with Koa Sports:
- Sam began coaching with Koa in the Spring of 2019.
- Playing other sports including golf and basketball