Speed & Agility Training (SAT)
Get a step ahead of the competition- NEW to Koa Sports: Speed & agility training! This program is geared for all types of athletes, not just basketball players. During these training sessions, you can expect plenty of footwork, body weight exercises, and speed & agility. The goal of this program is to get boys & girls sharper for their season without the intimidation and hesitation of lifting weights. Our training program has helped hundreds of kids living in Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Silver Spring, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Wheaton, Kensington, Potomac, Glen Echo, Takoma Park, and the District of Columbia.
- What: Speed & Agility Training (SAT)
- Date: Wednesday’s @ 5:00-6:00 pm | Saturday’s @10:00-11:00 am *All Session at Koa HQ
- Who: 3rd-12th Grade | Boys & Girls
- Where: Koa HQ (4960 Boiling Brook Parkway, Rockville, MD 20852
- Value: 5 sessions for $100