Koa Basketball offers private training sessions for boys and girls of all ages and skill levels. Whether you are trying to make the team, make the starting line-up, or make the winning basket; we have the trainers, equipment, and private facility for you! Our training program has helped hundreds of kids living in Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Silver Spring, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Wheaton, Kensington, Potomac, Glen Echo, Takoma Park, and the District of Columbia. Training with our program provides a safe, engaging environment for boys and girls in 3rd through 12th grade. Our professional trainers will give your athletes an opportunity to make and reinforce friendships, and explore the finer points of basketball in a competitive local environment. For best results, we suggest coming 2-3 times per week!
- We’ve all be there before. Young ballers who want to get better – We had to get trained before we could start training!
- We offer training sessions daily and we cater to your busy schedule:
Monday-Friday 4:00-7:00 pm (by appointment only)
Saturday’s 9:00-12:00 pm
- When you train with us, you won’t find 5 or 10 packs of lessons, we offer 12, 16, and 24 lessons. Why? You won’t see results in just 5 or even 10 lessons. We offer more because just like everything else, the more practice the better.
Members Guest Pass – Train with a friend!
- Current trainees will be able to bring a friend in for one free workout. Ask us how you can bring more!
First session is a FREE evaluation!
- We want to see what you got before we start teaching, show us your skills before we show you ours!
Ready to get started? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your FREE evaluation!