Policies and Procedures 2020
Koa’s Indoor Training Facility is open as of 6/22/2020, with new procedures in place to keep all athletes safe. We are currently still following all health guidelines for outdoor youth activities. With the reopening of our facility, we are taking all precautions and following all CDC and MD regulations. We are working hard to bring you safe outdoor activities and indoor training plans.
Koa Sports is following all CDC regulations. We are tracking and implementing all CDC, Maryland, and Montgomery County updates. The safety and well-being of the community are of the utmost importance to us.
Please see below for a few of our Summer 2020 program safety guidelines.
- COVID-19 Screening Form
- Coach Temperature Screenings
- Six Feet Apart Social Distancing
- Regular Cleaning and Disinfection of Koa Equipment
- No Spectators
- Protective Face Coverings
- Small-Group Sizes (new guidelines – 15)
- Outdoor Play
- Regulatory Awareness
Indoor Training Social Distancing Guidelines: As of 6/22/2020
- Each player will be required to bring their own basketball to every session. We will NOT be providing basketballs.
- Every player will have their own basket and will NOT be able to share a basket with someone who does Not live in the same household.
- Each session will be limited – 6 to 12 players and will have 2 trainers.
- Only players participating in that hours training session will be allowed in the Gym.
- Parents will NOT be permitted in the gym. We are working on having a live training feed for parents to watch remotely.
- After the training players will need to gather their belongings and leave immediately after. The time between sessions are for staff to clean equipment for the next group.
For all Koa, CDC and Maryland Regulations on youth sports:
We take all questions and concerns seriously and will get back to you in a timely manner.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 301-229-7529