Flag Football: Fall Clinic
Flag Football: Fall Clinics
Looking for an edge, we might have the answer. Introducing Koa Flag Football’s first ever 6-Week Fall Clinics. Here at Koa Flag Football, we want to improve the standards and level of play by adding additional practice time. Koa’s professional instructors have tons of experience teaching both the fundamentals and advanced, position-specific football concepts. With the Fall Clinics, we plan to help your young football player work on the fundamentals before the season and improve to advanced workouts as the season continues while having a ton of fun. What makes the Clinics special is the chance to work with your coach and team before the season begins.
- When: Every Tuesday, Sep 17th-Oct 8th
- Time: 6pm-7pm
- Who: 2nd-8th grade
- Price: $125
Return To Play Protocols:
- During Registration, everyone must fill out a COVID waiver
- Fill out weekly Covid Screener that will be sent out every Friday.
- Parents, staff, and coaches must wear masks at all times
- Personnel on the sideline must adhere to the 6-foot social distancing guidelines.
- No sharing water bottles
- No mouthguards