Flag Football Social Distancing Camp
NEW: Flag Football Social Distancing Summer Camp! Koa Sports is bringing our flag football coaches and counselors to you! Host weekly camp in your house/backyard/local neighborhood park with 6-12 friends, of your choosing. Days will consist of drills, skills, and games.
What’s better than Flag Football Summer Camp in the safety and comfort of your home!
SESSIONS TO CHOOSE FROM:
- Full-Days: 9am-3pm
- Half-Days: 3 Hours (times are those that work best for the host family)
- Who: K-8th graders (minimum of 6 athletes – maximum of 12 athletes)
- When: You pick the week that works for you and your friends!
- Week 1: June 15-19
- Week 2: June 22-26
- Week 3: July 6-10
- Week 4: July 13-17
- Week 5: July 20-24
- Week 6: July 27-31
- Week 7: August 3-7
- Week 8: August 10-14
- Week 9: August 17-21
- Week 10: August 24-28
- Time: Half-Day Camp. Host family and friends would select the time frame that works best for their schedule.
- 9:00am – 12:00pm
- 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Where: Host House required *Discount available for Host Families!
- Interested in being a Host Family? For more information, please contact Tony Korson: email@example.com
- Cost: $225/camper
Full Refunds Available Until June 1, 2020
As a youth sports provider, our priority is providing youth sports – not getting tangled in tricky registration battles. As such, we have developed a cancellation policy that causes the least possible conflict while still allowing us to function.
- If you cancel your registration before June 1, we’ll refund you 100% of the program cost.
- If you cancel your registration after June 1 and find someone to take your spot, we’ll refund you 80% of the cost.
- If you cancel your registration after June 1 and fail to find someone to take your spot, we’ll credit your Koa account with 80% of the cost.
- If you come to the first day of your camp and have such a terrible time that you no longer wish to participate in camp, we’ll refund you with 100% of the cost.
COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Koa Sports is following all CDC regulations. We are tracking and implementing all CDC, Maryland, and Montgomery County updates. The safety and well-being of the community are of the utmost importance to us.
Grind & Have Fun
We’re a nation of spin-moving, touchdown celebrating, intercepting football-crazies who are out for two things: Getting better and having fun.