FLAG FOOTBALL TRAINING & FUNDAMENTALS SUMMER CAMP 2020
We are excited to announce that for Summer 2020 we are having our first Bethesda area Koa Flag Football Camp in June and July. The Flag Football Training & Fundamentals Summer Camp 2020 will provide team challenges, record breaking games, & overall skill development. The camp will emphasis practicing good sportsmanship, the importance of dedication, and more importantly FUN.
$299 Early Bird Price! – Ends 4/1/2020
Grades: 2nd – 8th
8:00am-9:00am: Before Care (if needed)
9:25am-10:15am Station 1
-Warm up, Positional Skills & Drills
10:30am-12:00pm Station 2
-Speed & Agility, Football Games
12:00pm-1:00pm Lunch/Free Time
1:00pm-1:45pm Station 3
-Small Group Games
1:45pm-2:45pm Station 4
2:45pm-3:00pm Get ready for pickup
3:00pm-5:00pm: Aftercare (if needed)
* On Wednesday we will be attending Launch Trampoline Park for Station 3
Join Us Football In The Summer!
Grind & Have Fun
We’re a nation of spin-moving, touchdown celebrating, intercepting football-crazies who are out for two things: Getting better and having fun.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Speed & Agility Training
Get a step ahead of the competition
- What: Speed & Agility Training (SAT)
- Date: Wednesday’s @ 5:00-6:00 pm | Saturday’s @ 10:00-11:00 am *All Session at Koa HQ
- Who: 3rd-12th Grade | Boys & Girls
- Where: Koa HQ (4960 Boiling Brook Parkway, Rockville, MD 20852
- Value: 5 sessions for $100