Trying to find the best kids camp Bethesda MD has to offer? Welcome to Koa Sports. Now obviously we think we’re the best, but you don’t need to just take our word for it. First off, we’ve been voted Best Summer Camp by Bethesda Magazine. Secondly, we survey our camp families at the end of every summer and we’re proud to report a more than 90% excellence rating!
Need more convincing on why we’re the kids camp Bethesda MD families choose for their children? We’re here to help.
The right summer camp all starts with the right staff. Each counselor is hand-picked by our full-time summer camp Program Director, background-checked, trained on-site, and taught our four core values! This means that each counselor is there to be POSITIVE, DEDICATED, TEAM-FIRST, and FUN!
We’ve got options for everyone from the sports-loving day camper to the serious field hockey player working towards high school tryouts. Learn more about our summer camp options today, and see for yourself why we are the kids camp Bethesda MD parents choose for summertime fun!
- Our traditional summer camp for boys and girls includes tons of fun in the sun! Our campers play traditional games like basketball and baseball, as well as summertime classics like capture the flag and kickball! Our professional staff runs games all week, culminating in our all-out clash of the campers team competition at the end of the week!
- Our Elite Baseball Camp is back for another year at the turf facility at St. Andrew’s in Potomac MD. This is the kids camp Bethesda MD parents choose for their baseball fanatics. Our professional coaches run players through skills and drills, coordinate scrimmages and games, and make sure everyone is having a good time while they’re at it! This camp is for athletes looking to grow as baseball players.
- The Counselor In Training (CIT) program, is for 7th, 8th, and 9th grade students looking to learn the ins and outs of running a summer camp. This is the step between camper and counselor where CITs learn from our professional staff while working on problem-solving, team-building and management skills. Of course, it is summer camp, so there’s plenty of time for CIT-only fun! CITs have the opportunity to earn SSL hours through Koa’s summer program.
- This is the top kids camp Bethesda MD families have to choose from when it comes to flag football. Our camp, run by local Varsity Coach Jim Kuhn, is for campers who know what they like—and that’s flag football. From arrival to dismissal, campers are playing America’s fastest growing game: flag football!
- New to field hockey? Wanting to get more experience in the sport? LOVE the game and looking for some extra on-field time this summer? This is the camp for you. Our professional coaches run players through skills and drills which are then tested in camp-wide scrimmages. Our ultimate aim with the field hockey summer camp is to spread the love of the game!
- High School Field Hockey Prep Camp, the newest addition to our summer camp lineup, is for rising or current HS students looking to make their HS field hockey team. Throughout the week, players are tested in the mile run, are put through rigorous skills and drills, and compete in full-field scrimmages. Players are separated into teams depending on which school they’ll be attending in the fall.
Want more information on why this is the kids camp Bethesda MD parents choose for their families? Contact Koa today with any questions at 301-229-7529 or by email at email@example.com!