Koa is proud to provide the top Kids Camp Potomac MD families choose for their campers! Our summer lineup includes our award-winning Multisport Camp, Flag Football Camp with Coach Jim Kuhn, HS Field Hockey prep camp and more! Whatever sport your child is interested in, we have an option for them!
Some of our camps are sport specific: baseball, flag football, or field hockey, while our Multisport camp gives campers a taste of everything! While the activities change, Koa’s approach to camp remains the same. We make sure campers are getting their exercise in, making friends, working hard, and heading home everyday with a smile on their face! This starts with our staff of professional and fully-trained coaches at each and every program we run. Each coach is trained in line with our four core values: POSITIVE. DEDICATED. TEAM-FIRST. FUN!
Here are the options for kids camp Potomac MD families have to choose from with Koa Sports:
- One word: FUN. Our Multisport camp is for boys and girls who love being outdoors and active during the summer. We play basketball, baseball, and flag football, but also carve out time for summer camp classics like capture the flag and kickball! This is one summer camp you don’t want to miss.
- Elite Baseball Camp is the kids camp Potomac MD families choose for their baseball-loving athletes. We know that the separation is in the preparation—and the summer is the perfect time to prepare for the upcoming fall season! The aim of this camp is to develop high-functioning, hard-working, and fun-loving players. Hosted for another year at St. Andrew’s in Potomac, MD, this beautiful turf facility is the perfect space for players to enjoy the summer sun and learn the ins-and-outs of America’s pastime.
- Koa’s Summer Camp Counselor in Training (CIT) program is for rising 7th, 8th, and 9th graders. CITs use the week to learn from our professional staff, earn SSL hours, and have some fun while they’re at it! There’s plenty of time for CIT only games, but campers in this group are learning to become summer camp counselors, so there’s some hard work involved as well! CITs learn problem-solving, group management, camp operations and more.
- Did someone say ‘football?’ This is the kids camp Potomac MD parents choose for their football-crazed kids. It’s flag football all day, all week. Lace up your cleatrs and get ready to work—because it is on! Run by local Varsity Football Coach Jim Kuhn, this camp sells out every year as more and more athletes find out how FUN flag football is.
- At Koa Sports Field Hockey Camp, our goal is to grow the love of field hockey through a full day of drills, games, and scrimmages. Each week our professional field hockey coaches will cover hitting, dribbling, dodging, and offensive and defensive skills. Every player will have the chance to build their field hockey skills while learning teamwork and creating new friendships!
- Serious about the sport of field hockey and looking ahead to fall tryouts? This is the option for you. Koa High School Field Hockey Prep Camp is the kids camp Potomac MD parents choose for their rising or current HS athlete. The goal of this camp is to prepare athletes for high school field hockey tryouts. A true prep camp, athletes are tested on the mile run, participate in a number of face-paced skill sessions, and face off in full-field scrimmages. Attendees will be divided into teams based on which high school thei will attend in the fall of 2016.
For more information about any one of our fun-filled options for kids camp Potomac MD Families can choose from? Contact Koa today at 301-229-7529 or by email at email@example.com!