Kids Sport Camps Bethesda MD
Looking for great kids sport camps Bethesda MD has to offer? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
Koa’s summer camp offerings include our ever-popular and award-winning Multisport Camp, Elite Baseball Camp, Flag Football Camp, Field Hockey Camps for players of all ages, and more! Here at Koa, we know summer is for fun, and that’s why the emphasis at all of our camps is always going to be having a great time! While some camps have a sport-specific or skill focus, like Elite Baseball or our Field Hockey camps, campers are still making friends, working hard, and leaving the field with smiles on their faces.
Check out some of the kids sport camps Bethesda MD families have to choose from with Koa Sports:
- Can’t decide between traditional baseball, hoops, or soccer camps? You don’t have to – Koa Multisport Camp offers all of these sports, and more! In addition to the traditional sports, we offer many playground favorites at our camps, including kickball, flag football, whiffle ball, and awesome field games. Our Multisport Camp is just one of the reasons why parents choose Koa when they are searching for kids sport camps Bethesda MD has to offer!
- Back by popular demand! Koa Sports proudly continues our Elite Baseball Camp for yet another season of skill development. The goal of this camp is to develop high-functioning, hard-working, and fun-loving players. Our beautiful turf facility – St. Andrew’s in Potomac, MD – is the perfect space for players to enjoy the summer sun and learn the ins-and-outs of America’s favorite pastime.
- Koa’s Summer Camp Counselor in Training (CIT) program is for rising 7th, 8th, and 9th graders, giving them the opportunity to learn from the team behind top kids sport camps Bethesda MD provides for the community. CITs work alongside senior staff to learn camp operations, problem solving, and how to manage and coach teams of campers. Of course, it is summer camp, so there’s also free time to play some of our camp activities with other CITs! Earn SSL hours, train to be a senior counselor with Koa, and have some summer FUN!
- Does your son want to spend his summer playing flag football all day? Great – so do we! That’s where our Flag Football Camp comes in. The ideal camp attendees are football-crazed and full of energy – we’re talking play until they can’t play anymore. That’s what they’ll get at Coach Kuhn and Koa’s Flag Football Camp. If you love flag football, this is one of the top kids sport camps Bethesda MD kids recommend.
- At Koa Sports Field Hockey Camp, our goal is to grow the love of field hockey through a full day of drills, games, and scrimmages. Each week, our professional field hockey coaches will cover hitting, dribbling, dodging, and offensive and defensive skills. Every player will have the chance to build their field hockey skills while building teamwork and creating new friendships!
- Listen up—Koa is more than just kid’s sport camps Bethesda MD families rate highly! We can get serious, too. At Koa’s High School Field Hockey Camp, our goal is to prepare each girl for her high school field hockey tryouts. This means we drill, drill, drill; this is a true prep camp. Athletes go through a number of fast-paced skill sessions, they’re tested in the mile run, and they go through full-field scrimmages. We want every girl to leave camp with the confidence necessary to crush high school tryouts! Campers are divided into two teams based on which high school they will attend in the fall of 2016.
For more information about any one of our fun-filled kids sport camps Bethesda MD kids and families love, contact Koa Sports today!