Soccer Camp with ATD
Are you looking for a fun and instructional soccer summer camp? NEW SUMMER 2018 – Soccer Camp with ATD 2018!
Who can attend?
Boys and girls grades 2nd-8th.
Where is camp?
Camp will be held at Jewish Day School (11710 Hunters Ln, Rockville, MD 20852)
What will the kids learn?
- Technical Skills: first touch, ball control, passing, heading, shooting, use of both feet
- Tactical Knowledge: understanding of the game, decision making, tactics, strategy
- Goalkeeper Training: correct technique, reading of the game, commanding a defense
What to bring?
Players must come with proper soccer equipment ready to play for the day. This includes, but is not limited to cleats, shinguards, soccer ball, and proper clothing in preparation for the days weather. Water and lunch must be brought to camp everyday. Our staff will provide coolers for storage of medications and any other necessary items. More importantly players must bring a positive attitude and be ready to learn!
EXCITING NEWS! – CAMP NOW HAS SWIMMING! This Summer 2018, Koa Soccer Camp with ATD will now have swimming for 1 hour each day Monday-Thursday!
- 9:00am – 9:30am Check In
- 9:30am – 10:00am Warm Up
- 10:00am – 11:00am Technical Skills
- 11:00am – 12:00pm Swimming!
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm Soccer-Related Games
- 2:00pm – 2:45pm Scrimmage
- 2:45pm – 3:00pm Clean Up / Camper Pick-Up
Koa Sports & ATD
(Arrington Training & Development)!
ATD’s Mission Statement: Developing better soccer players, athletes, and people through equal access to high quality professional coaching and training.
Koa Sports’ Mission Statement: Shaping Kids’ Lives Through Sports