Swim & Tennis Club Partnership
Who Are We?
Since 2010, Koa’s 501(c)3 has grown significantly. Our culture, customer service and central mission – Shaping Kids’ Lives Through Sports – hasn’t changed, we have had over 6,000 happy families participate. Our full-time staff lives, eats, breathes, plays, trains, competes, sleeps, doesn’t sleep, questions, listens, improves, celebrates, and champions Koa Sports. Everything we do starts with our full-time staff – from answering the phones, to setting schedules, and hiring our coaches. As an organization, we take pride in and ensure we embody our four core values: Positive, Dedicated, Team-First, and Fun. We hope that you will see the benefit of partnering with Koa Sports.
Value To Your Swim & Tennis Club
Koa Sports will provide a balanced management approach to promote a community-oriented club, offer numerous affordable tennis programs to your community. We are a FREE tennis provider to your club, plus we kick back a percentage of registrations to you. We can offer the following programming:
- Group and Private lessons
- Adult and Junior Team leagues & programs
- Summer Tennis Camps (Full Day & Half Day – 11 weeks)
- Fall/Spring Tennis Camps (No School Day Camp & Spring Break Camp)
- Winter Tennis leagues & camps at Koa Indoor Facility
- Create communication system for members to play with new friends
Did we mention we are a FREE tennis provider?
Positive, Dedicated, Team-First, Fun
Founder/CEO: Tony Korson
Director of Tennis: Marco Impeduglia
(301) 229-7529 (PLAY)