2020 Multisport Spring Break Camp
MULTISPORT | SWIMMING | INDOOR & OUTDOOR | Spring Break
Spring Break means school’s out, so lets’s play! Join Koa Sports for our Multisport Spring Break Camp at Koa HQ. This camp is for kids looking to be active and have fun while school is out for the week. We will be at our house, Koa HQ, but also have access to outdoor fields at Jewish Day Upper School (directly across the street). Swimming will take place at Kids First Swim School (under Koa HQ). This program does have limited registration, so sign up now to reserve your spot!
Who: PreK – 8th Grade | Boys & Girls
Where: Koa HQ (4960 Boiling Brook Pwky, North Bethesda, MD 20852)
When: April 6 – 10, 2019
Days: Monday – Friday
Time: 9:00am – 3:00pm (before & aftercare is available)
Cost: $249 per camper
- 8:00am-9:00am: Before Care (if needed)
- 9:00am-9:25am Check-In/Get into Groups
- 9:25am-10:10am Station 1
- 10:10am-11:30am Swimming (@ KIDS FIRST Swim School)
- 11:30am-12:30pm Lunch/Free Time
- 12:30pm-1:45 pm Station 3
- 1:45pm-2:30pm Station 4
- 2:30pm-3:00pm Group Presentation/Announcements + Dismissal
- 3:00pm-5:00pm: Aftercare (if needed)
Our Multisport Camp is located at Koa Indoor Facility (4960 Boiling Brook Pkwy, Rockville, MD 20852). Swimming will take place at Kids First Swim School (under Koa HQ).
Each camper must bring
- a snack + full lunch each day
- refillable water bottle (with full name)
- athletic shoes (no open-toed shoes allowed!)
- completed health form if not already submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we separate groups by grade. We do take group requests if you would like your camper to be with another camper even if they are older/younger. Our groups are typically…
- 1st grade-2nd grade
- 3rd grade-4th grade
- 5th grade-6th grade
No, all campers must be pre registered before the start of camp. Camp registration will remain open until the Sunday night before camp begins (unless already sold out).
Once you register and pay for your camp session(s), you will receive a confirmation email from LeagueApps for your own records. You will also receive a pre-camp email the week before your session(s) begins. This email will provide you with all necessary information including: what to bring to camp, directions, weekly schedule and more.
Yes. Before camp please submit a camper health form. These must be completed before camp starts. Please email to email@example.com.
Why Koa Camp?
Great Coaches, Great Campers, Great Fun!
From registration to communication to pick-up at camp, people chose Koa because we have the best people on earth. As a customer, you can rest assured that Koa is always here to answer any question or solve any problem. As a parent, you have the assurance of knowing your children are under the supervision of the most energetic, responsible, and fun counselors on earth.
2020 REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Need Before and/or Aftercare? No problem!
Before Care (8am-9am): $50/camper
Aftercare (3pm-5pm): $100/camper
(301) 229-7529 (PLAY)
Full Refunds Available Until March 1, 2020
As a youth sports provider, our priority is providing youth sports – not getting tangled in tricky registration battles. As such, we have developed a cancellation policy that causes the least possible conflict while still allowing us to function.
- If you cancel your registration before February 1, we’ll refund you 100% of the program cost.
- If you cancel your registration after February 1 and find someone to take your spot, we’ll refund you 80% of the cost.
- If you cancel your registration after February 1 and fail to find someone to take your spot, we’ll credit your Koa account with 80% of the cost.
- If you come to the first day of your camp and have such a terrible time that you no longer wish to participate in camp, we’ll refund you with 100% of the cost.