Koa Sports League in 2017
New year, same great Koa!
Now that we’re 11 days into 2017, we hope you’re settling in nicely to the new year, keeping up with your resolutions, and looking ahead to some big plans! We’re busy working on current programs, rolling out new ones (as well as opening our new facility) and striving to be the best youth sports program in the area.
Some of our 2016 highlights include:
- An NVTBL League Championship for our baseball program
- We became an Official Youth Organization with USA Basketball
- We were voted best Sports League in Bethesda- 2016!
- Flag Football had record breaking league numbers, and enjoyed championships under the lights!
- Field Hockey continued to grow, and grow, and grow..attending national tournaments and competing in indoor and outdoor leagues
- We enjoyed seven more weeks of summer camp at the Woods Academy campus
- and so many, many more! Please reach out on our Facebook page with your favorite 2016 Koa Sports memory!
2016 was a great year for Koa Sports, but we’re already excited about what 2017 will have to offer!
- Information about our new facility’s brand opening — COMING SOON
- Spring 2017 Flag Football registration is open
- Baseball’s summer programs are already being prepared
- Summer Camp 2017 is back and better than ever
- Basketball’s spring tryout dates have been announced
- Field Hockey’s summer camp programs are back for another year
- We’ve partnered with ProsToYou tennis to bring another sport option to Koa
We can’t wait to see you on a field or court this year…thanks for being a part of the Koa Family, and keep riding the Green Wave!