2020 SUMMER BASEBALL CAMP (8U-14U)
Back by popular demand! Koa Sports is proud to continue our baseball camp for another season of skill development for high-functioning, hard-working, and fun-loving players. This year camp will be held at Churchill High School.
Check out some highlights from our previous Field Hockey and Baseball Camps.
Each week, Koa’s professional baseball coaches cover hitting, positional play, offensive and defensive skills, pitching, catching, and individual analysis! With a seven-to-one player/staff ratio, these week-long sessions will give every player the chance for individual attention while playing, competing, and horsing around with a group of similar-minded boys their age. The camp was the highlight of our coaches’ summers last year and we can’t wait to get started again in July!
Below you will find all pertinent information. Please e-mail email@example.com with any other questions.
Social Distancing Summer Camp – NEW!
Koa Baseball is bringing our amazing coaches and counselors to you this Summer! You can host a weekly half-day baseball camp in your house/backyard with 6-12 friends of your choosing, or you can attend camp at your friend’s house! Our experienced coaches will plan out a week of camp that is tailor-made to your group’s experience and skill level!
What’s better than Baseball Summer Camp in the safety and comfort of your home!
- Who: Rising 2nd-8th Graders – 6 to 12 friends per camp
- When: You pick the week that works for you and your friends!
- Week 1: June 15-19
- Week 2: June 22-26
- Week 3: July 6-10
- Week 4: July 13-17
- Week 5: July 20-24
- Week 6: July 27-31
- Week 7: August 3-7
- Week 8: August 10-14
- Week 9: August 17-21
- Week 10: August 24-28
- Time: Half-Day Camp. Host family and friends would select the time frame that works best for their schedule.
- 9:00am – 12:00pm
- 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Where: Host House required *Discount available for Host Families!
- Interested in being a Host Family? For more information, please contact Tony Korson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost: $225/camper
Outdoor In-Person Summer Camp! 4 One-Week Full-Day Sessions Offered:
Who: Rising 2nd-8th Graders
Session 1: July 6 – July 10, 2020
Session 2: July 13 – July 17, 2020
Session 3: July 20 – July 24, 2020
Session 4: July 27 – July 31, 2020
Hours: 9:00am – 12:00pm
$149/CIT (9th-10th Grade)
Location: Winston Churchill HS (11300 Gainsborough Rd, Potomac, MD 20854)
Enhanced safety protocols, which includes:
- Daily temperature screening for campers and staff
- All staff will wear masks
- Social Distancing rules applied
- Counselors will stay in their group of 8 + 2 coaches throughout the week
- Plus many more! Follow our policies and procedures page.
COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Koa Sports is following all CDC regulations. We are tracking and implementing all CDC, Maryland, and Montgomery County updates. The safety and well-being of the community are of the utmost importance to us.
Social Distance Summer Camp Registration is OPEN!
“The Boys of Summer”
This is how you’re supposed to spend your summer vacation! Whether your evenings are spent playing more baseball, or simply horsing around at the pool, there’s no better way to spend your days. Pack a lunch, grab your glove, and let’s play ball!
Full Refunds Available Until June 1, 2020
As a youth sports provider, our priority is providing youth sports – not getting tangled in tricky registration battles. As such, we have developed a cancellation policy that causes the least possible conflict while still allowing us to function.
- If you cancel your registration before June 1, we’ll refund you 100% of the program cost.
- If you cancel your registration after June 1 and find someone to take your spot, we’ll refund you 80% of the cost.
- If you cancel your registration after June 1 and fail to find someone to take your spot, we’ll credit your Koa account with 80% of the cost.
- If you come to the first day of your camp and have such a terrible time that you no longer wish to participate in camp, we’ll refund you with 100% of the cost.