Social Distance Summer Camp (1st-7th Grade)
NEW: Social Distancing Summer Camp! Koa Sports is bringing our amazing camp counselors to you! Host weekly camp in your house/backyard with 6-12 friends, of your choosing. Our counselors will bring all equipment, activities, and fun all day long! Multi-Activity and Sport Specific Summer Camp in the safety and comfort of your home!
- Full Day Multi-Activity Summer Camp will include various sports, art & crafts, playing card games, board games, reading, team dances/cheers, and MORE. The sports “menu” will feature wiffle ball, soccer, street hockey, basketball, flag football, paddle ball and MORE.
- Half Day Sport Specific Camps you can choose from- Flag Football, Basketball, Field Hockey, or Baseball
*Counselors will be cleared daily with temperature screening.
2020 REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
What: Multi-Activity Full-Day Social Distance Summer Camp or Sport Specific Half-Day Social Distance Summer Camp
Who: 1st – 7th Grade | Boys & Girls *Pre-formed groups ONLY
When: June 15th to Aug 28th – 10 Weekly Sessions
- Session 1: June 15-19
- Session 2: June 22-26
- Session 3: July 6-10
- Session 4: July 13-17
- Session 5: July 20-24
- Session 6: July 27-July 31
- Session 7: Aug 3-7
- Session 8: Aug 10-14
Day/Time: Monday – Friday | 9:00am to 3:00pm for full-day | 9:00am to 12:00pm for 1:00pm to 4:00pm for half-day
Where: Host House Required
Cost: $349/camper for full-day | $225/camper for half-day *discount for host family
Multi-Activity Full-Day Sample Schedule:
9:00am Counselor Arrives
9:00am-9:25am Check-In/Warm-Up with Camp at HQ via ZOOM
9:25am-10:10am Station 1
10:30am-12:00pm Station 2
12:00pm-1:00pm Lunch/Free Time/Rest
1:00pm-1:45pm Station 3
1:45pm-2:30pm Station 4
2:30pm-3:00pm Group Presentations with Camp at HQ via ZOOM
2020 CAMP FORMS
Please return to email@example.com
A host family will have 6-12 kids participate in summer camp at their house. Our counselors come to you! Two counselors will be dispatched to the host family house to run camp with all the equipment and fun a camper could ask for.
Camp runs from 9:00am to 3:00pm Monday-Friday for full-day. Half-day options are between 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:00pm.
Each camper must bring
- a snack + full lunch each day
- refillable water bottle (with full name)
- athletic shoes (no open-toed shoes allowed!)
- completed health & swim form if not already submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you register and pay for your camp session(s), you will receive a confirmation email from SI Play for your own records. You will also receive a pre-camp email the week before your session(s) begins. This email will provide you with all necessary information including: what to bring to camp, directions, weekly schedule and more.
Yes. Before camp please submit a camper health form. Please email to email@example.com. *2020 Health Form coming soon*
COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Koa Sports is following all CDC regulations. We are tracking and implementing all CDC, Maryland, and Montgomery County updates. The safety and well-being of the community are of the utmost importance to us.
Great Coaches, Great Campers, Great Fun!
From registration to communication to pick-up at camp, people chose Koa because we have the best people on earth. As a customer, you can rest assured that Koa is always here to answer any question or solve any problem. As a parent, you have the assurance of knowing your children are under the supervision of the most energetic, responsible, and fun counselors on earth.
Coach Ant, pictured above, is a Multisport Summer Camp professional. Coach Ant has been with Koa year after year and we wouldn’t want it any other way! Coach Ant spends his summer days running campers from station to station and making sure everyone has a smile on their face. Make sure to say hi to Coach Ant when you see him at camp!
Questions & Registration
If you have any questions about Social Distance Summer Camp, please contact Emily Fornatora, Assistant Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(301) 229-7529 (PLAY)
Full Refunds Available Until June 1, 2020
As a youth sports provider, our priority is providing youth sports – not getting tangled in tricky registration battles. As such, we have developed a cancellation policy that causes the least possible conflict while still allowing us to function.
- If you cancel your registration before June 1, we’ll refund you 100% of the program cost.
- If you cancel your registration after June 1 and find someone to take your spot, we’ll refund you 80% of the cost.
- If you cancel your registration after June 1 and fail to find someone to take your spot, we’ll credit your Koa account with 80% of the cost.
- If you come to the first day of your camp and have such a terrible time that you no longer wish to participate in camp, we’ll refund you with 100% of the cost.